Spicy Garlic Wings
Being stuck inside means missing all the games and Buffalo Wild Wing’s delicious spicy garlic wings. Good news is here, you can now make their wings right at home. So set up your own little bar around the T.V and snack on these copycat spicy garlic wings tonight!
- 1 cup hot sauce (we use Franks Red Hot)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsps sugar
- 2 tsps garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsps water
- 2 tsps cornstarch
- 2 dozen chicken wings and drumettes
- 8-10 cups vegetable oil or shortening, for frying
For the full recipe go to Around My Family Table!
2 thoughts on “Spicy Garlic Wings”
Pingback: Flamin' Hot Cheetos Chicken Wings ⋆ All You Can Eat
Pingback: Spicy Chicken Cheeseballs Are An Absolute Must Try!