If you like Cuban sandwiches, I dare you to try these Cuban hot dogs. Yes; you read that right! I’m talking about hot dogs served with ham, Swiss cheese, pickles and mustard. They’re perfect for lunch on those hot days when we’re lounging by the pool or at the beach. Your whole family will love Cuban hot dogs!
- 1 large Baguette, quartered and then sliced for sandwiches
- 4 All Beef Franks
- 8 slices Swiss Cheese, or enough to cover all sandwiches
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 pound sliced Black Forest Ham
- Kosher Dill Pickle Slices
- 3 Tbsp Butter, melted and cooled
Get the full recipe at Country Cleaver!
*Note* You can grill your hot dogs prior to putting on the sandwich, or if using pre-cooked hot dogs, you can forgo the grilling, it’s up to you. The panini press will head up the dogs. We grilled ours first, because we love that grilled flavor.