Lucky Charms Cheesecake is a no bake, made with crushed Lucky Charms for a crust and topped with a creamy cheesecake layer loaded with marshmallow..
- 4 cups Lucky Charms Cereal
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz whipped topping, softened
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 2 1/2 cups Lucky Charms Marshmallows
- Prepare 9 inch pie pan.
- In a food processor pulse cereal, then add butter and pulse together until it is crumbly. Add the cereal crumbs into the pie pan and flatten onto the pie pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, then add whipped topping, marshmallow fluff until well combined. Then add into the pie pan.
- Place in the freezer for an hour then serve.
For a full recipe, visit here!