Lucky Charms Cheesecake is a no bake, made with crushed Lucky Charms for a crust and topped with a creamy cheesecake layer loaded with marshmallow..
- 2 cups Lucky Charms cereal (marshmallows removed and set aside)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups Lucky Charms marshmallows
- 1 cup sour cream
- A few drops of food coloring (optional for a fun twist)
- Extra Lucky Charms marshmallows for decoration
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Begin with the crust by blending the Lucky Charms cereal (without marshmallows) in a food processor until finely ground. Mix in the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan, forming a firm, even layer. Bake for about 10 minutes, then remove and set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with sugar until smooth and creamy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add vanilla extract. Fold in the Lucky Charms marshmallows gently. If you’re using food coloring, add it in now to achieve your desired color.
- Pour the filling over the cooled crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the center is just set.
- Turn off the oven and leave the door ajar, letting the cheesecake cool inside for an hour to prevent cracking.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and chill it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Before serving, decorate the top with whipped cream and a generous amount of Lucky Charms marshmallows.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy a magically delicious twist on cheesecake that’s perfect for any occasion or just to treat your inner child!
This Lucky Charms Cheesecake is a whimsical dessert that’s sure to enchant with its colorful marshmallow specks and nostalgic crunch. It’s a festive treat that combines the charm of a childhood favorite cereal with the creamy indulgence of cheesecake.