Move over sausage balls, we have a new favorite in town, and it’s Spicy Chicken Cheeseballs! Although sausage balls are delicious, it’s time to change things up a bit, and these Spicy Chicken Cheeseballs do just that!
- 3 cups all purpose baking mix Bisquick or Arrowhead Mills brands have both been tested
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons Tapatio Salsa Picante hot sauce
- 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- dash or salt and pepper
For the full recipe visit Everyday Made Fresh here!
You can bake these ahead of time, allow to cool completely, and freeze in a freezer safe zip top bag. When ready to heat and serve, place on a parchment lined baking sheet, and into a preheated 350 degree oven. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through.