Today I’ll be showing you how to make Flamin’ hot Cheetos fried chicken wings. These Flamin’ hot Cheetos wings are really tasty, everyone is sure to love them and come back asking for more!
- chicken wings
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper1/3 c.
- all-purpose flour2
- eggs, whisked with 1 tbsp. water1
- (9-oz.) bag Flamin’ Hot Cheetos, crushed
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Season chicken wings generously with salt and pepper, then dredge in flour. Next, dip tenders in egg, and then in Cheetos crumbs.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and bake 25 minutes. Serve hot, with ranch dressing for dipping.