- 2 Bananas
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon + cinnamon for dusting
- ½ teaspoon sugar + sugar for dusting
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cut bananas into ½ inch slices.
- To a medium size skillet over medium heat, add cinnamon, sugar, honey, and butter. Combine until butter is melted.
- Add slices and cook for 3 minutes until the bananas start to caramelize and turn golden brown.
- Flip, and cook on the other side for 3 more minutes, until that side has turned golden brown.
- Serve over yogurt, ice cream, pancakes, or just eat as is.
- Dust with a little more cinnamon and sugar.
- Enjoy your fried cinnamon bananas!