Banana pudding just got portable with this Banana Pudding in a Sack recipe! These are so much fun and talk about easy clean-up!
- 10 snack packs (1 oz. each bag) mini Nilla Wafers
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons (125g) granulated sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk or 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3-4 firm, ripe bananas
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups (280g) heavy whipping cream
- 10 maraschino cherries
- 10 disposable Birchware spoons
For the full recipe visit Sprinkle Bakes here!