Chili Dog Tater Tot Casserole is a twist on a family favorite recipe. Chili, cheese, hot dogs, tater tots….need I say more?!?!
- 10 Hot Dogs Sliced
- 1 25 Ounce Can Chili
- 1 15 Ounce Can Chili
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Package Frozen Tater Tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix together the sliced hot dogs, one cup of the cheese, and both cans of chili.
- Pour the chili mixture into a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Top the mixture with an even layer of tater tots.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for 5 more minutes until cheese is melted.
- Enjoy the Chili Dog Casserole!