Perfect for breakfast, homemade banana bread cinnamon rolls, baked upside down and covered in a decadent caramel glaze and pecan!
These Homemade Upside Down Banana Bread Cinnamon Rolls will stay fresh for up to 4-5 days stored in an airtight container at room temperature.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, 1/2 stick
- ¾ oz instant yeast, 1 packet
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 ½ cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ cup unsalted butter, 1 stick
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
For the full recipe visit Tasty!