Copycat In-N-Out Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes
Copycat In-n-Out Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes have all the beefy, cheesy flavor of the California classic without the drive-thru lines. Comes with Special Sauce recipe!
In-N-Out Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes
- 1 pounds ground beef , 85/15
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 yellow onion , finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
Secret Spread Sauce Recipe
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white vinegar
- Brown your ground beef halfway in your large skillet with the butter, then add in the chopped onions, salt and pepper.
- Mix the secret spread ingredients in a medium bowl and stir well.
- Add 3/4 cup of the secret sauce to the pan and stir well to combine (reserve the rest for your buns).
- Cook 1 additional minute then serve on sesame hamburger bun (stacking order in notes below).
3 thoughts on “Copycat In-N-Out Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes”
Pingback: Slow Cooker Beef Tips With Mushrooms ⋆ All You Can Eat
Pingback: Copycat KFC Coleslaw - This Recipe Is Spot On Delicious!
Pingback: Sloppy Joe Stuffed French Bread Is A Quick Delicious Meal