Copycat KFC Coleslaw
KFC Coleslaw Copycat – make your restaurant favorite right in your kitchen! Perfect for the summer BBQ’s and potlucks! This recipe is spot on!
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp white or apple cider vinegar
- 2 and 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 cups shredded then diced cabbage about 1/2 of a medium head
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 medium yellow onion minced
- Shred the cabbage and carrot and dice finely.
- Mix all veggies in a large mixing bowl.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Pour over the veggies and stir all with a wooden spoon.
- Cover the bowl with a saran wrap and place in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Stir your KFC coleslaw again before serving.
One thought on “Copycat KFC Coleslaw”
Pingback: There Is One KFC That Has An All You Can Eat Buffet ⋆ All You Can Eat