Slow Cooker Beef Tips With Mushrooms
Slow Cooker Beef Tips with Mushrooms is an amazing meal that you can set and forget, although it smells so good you won’t forget it. Thick and creamy, this is one slow cooker meal you will love.
- 3 pounds stew meat
- 3 tablespoon vegetable oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt and fresh ground pepper.
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3-1/2tablespoons cornstarch
To get the full recipe visit The Food Cafe here!