If you are looking for a meal to keep you warm as the weather gets colder, this Bacon Double Cheeseburger Beer Cheese Soup is perfect. Its loaded with thick cut bacon and seasoned ground beef in the most scrumptious beer cheese soup.The best part is, it only takes about 30 minutes to get this soup into your bowl.
- 12 ounces thick cut bacon, uncooked
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 (12 ounce) beer (I used Blue Moon)
- 4 cups half and half
- 16 ounces mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- croutons, pickles, bacon bits (optional garnishes)
To get the full recipe, visit The Slow Roasted Italian HERE!