Whether you are headed to a game day potluck or sitting at home in your pajamas, this Bacon Wrapped Steak Bites appetizer will be perfect for you! Such a quick and easy appetizer, you’ll make these bacon wrapped steak bites over and over again!Choose your favorite dipping sauce and make them even more unique.
- 1 pound grass fed beef or elk (Sirloin, beef tenderloin medallions, elk backstrap, etc. Anything that can be cut into bite-sized pieces for cooking)
- 8 pieces of bacon
- Salt & pepper
- Jalapeño flavored Philadelphia Cream Cheese (optional, for a little kick)
- Place meat into a shallow pan and cover with steak or Worcestershire sauce and sprinkle Lowery’s seasoned salt generously. For best results, let the meat marinate for at least 3-4 hours.
- Prepare a fire on one side in a charcoal grill. Let the grill get very hot.
- Cut the long bacon strips in half.
- Wrap a half strip of bacon around each steak, securing it with a toothpick or kitchen twine.
- If you want to add a little kick, add a dollop of jalapeño cream cheese to the meat before you wrap the bacon around it.
- Place the bacon wraps on the grill, but not directly over the fire. Grill with the lid closed, turning every 4-5 minutes until the inside of the meat is cooked to your desired preference.