Dill Pickle Chicken Pasta Salad is a delicious cold side dish recipe loaded with shredded chicken, diced dill pickles, mayo, ranch dressing and shredded cheese.
- 1 lb orecchiette pasta (or your favourite pasta)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 1/2 cups diced dill pickles
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Cook pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Drain the pasta and rinse under cold water to cool it off.
- Once the pasta is cold, gently pat it dry with paper towel to soak up any remaining water.
- Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the mayo, ranch dressing, salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to the bowl.
- Stir until all of the pasta is coated in dressing.
- Add the diced onion, diced pickles, shredded chicken, shredded cheese and chopped chives to the bowl.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are fully combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.
- Enjoy the Dill Pickle Chicken Pasta Salad!