Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza comes together in 5 minutes. It takes just as long as the Texas Toast takes to cook in the oven. Top with your favorite pre-cooked pizza ingredients and you’ve got an easy dinner in no time.
- 1 french loaf, sliced into 1-inch thick
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced or pureed (preferred)
- 4 tablespoons melted salted butter
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley leaves
- 3/4 cup store-bought pizza sauce
- 8 oz shredded Mozarella cheese
- 40 pieces mini pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400F. Arrange the bread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Combine the garlic, butter and parsley in a small bowl. Mix well. Brush the butter mixture generously on the bread. Next add a little bit of pizza sauce, Mozarella cheese and top with 3-4 mini pepperoni. Repeat the same until all bread are done.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
I strongly urge you to make the garlic Texas Toast from scratch, but if you want to cheat, you can buy frozen Texas toast or garlic bread, and just spread the pizza sauce, add cheese and pepperoni. I am not against taking shortcuts in the kitchen. Enjoy!