This recipe takes less than 15 minutes to prepare and will be eaten in seconds by the whole family!
- 1 Cup Diced Chicken (I use fried chicken patties)
- 3 Frozen Beef Meatballs
- 1 1/2 Cup Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Can Crescent Roll Dough
- Spray Oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with spray oil.
- Cover the inside of the muffin tin openings with crescent triangle to create the crescent cups. Try to mold it so there is no holes in the crescent cups.
- Spoon spaghetti sauce into all of the crescent cups.
- Places diced chicken in half of the cups and meatballs in the other half.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over top of all the cups.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 12 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Let the cups cool before taking them out of the tin.