Apple Pie Taquitos
Apple Pie Taquitos – crispy, sweet, and delicious, these taquitos are simple to make. All the makings of a great apple pie, in a fun taquito form. Genius!
Ingredients In Apple Pie Taquitos
Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on here at Jo Cooks!
- Apple pie filling – One entire 20 oz can of apple pie filling.
- Tortillas – I used medium sized flour tortillas.
- Butter – Unsalted so as to control the sodium content of our dish.
- Cinnamon – To boost that apple pie flavor and create dimension and complexity.
- Sugar – White granulated sugar to give us a clean sweet flavor to our dessert.
Want To Make These Taquitos Even More Special?
Some drizzled chocolate sauce would go beautifully over top, Nutella, maybe a sprinkle of powdered sugar, or some shaved chocolate, and a dollop of whipped cream. I think I better stop there before I run down to the kitchen and finish the rest of these off.
2 thoughts on “Apple Pie Taquitos”
Pingback: Caramel Marshmallow Rice Krispie Balls Treat Recipe
Pingback: Apple Pie Bombs Are Super Simple And Even More Yummy!