Easy Breakfast Pizza
Have pizza for breakfast by adding your favorite toppings in this delicious breakfast pizza recipe!
- 2 1/2 cups Pancake Mix
- 1/3 cup cold milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 egg
- Six servings of scrambled eggs (prepared to your liking)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Various toppings that you enjoy – bacon ham, Canadian bacon, mushrooms, or other veggies.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In medium bowl, stir together pancake mix and remaining ingredients with a fork until dough forms. Transfer dough to lightly floured surface.
- Roll out dough and fold in half; turn one quarter turn and roll to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut with 5-6 inch biscuit cutter. Place biscuits side by side with edges touching onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven, yet leave on pan.
- Flip biscuits over, making the bottom sides into the tops. Top each biscuit with scrambled eggs, a sprinkle of cheese and any other toppings you desire.
- Place back in oven for approximately 2-4 minutes or until cheese has melted. This can happen quickly, so keep a close eye on them.
- Remove from oven, transfer to plate and serve.
Source: Love From The Oven
2 thoughts on “Easy Breakfast Pizza”
Pingback: Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizza Can Be Personalized With Any Toppings!
Pingback: The Hashbrown Breakfast Sandwich Is The Ultimate Breakfast!