This Taco Spaghetti is an easy one pan meal that your whole family will love. Using ground beef, zesty tomatoes and spaghetti, you can choose additional toppings to suit everyone’s taste.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs taco seasoning
- 1 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles such as Rotel mild
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 8 oz spaghetti broken in half
- 3 cups water
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tomato fresh seeded and diced
- 2 tbs cilantro fresh chopped
For the full recipe visit Bake at Midnite HERE!