Who doesn’t love those Good Humor Ice Cream Bars? These bars taste just like that but will not melt in the hot sun! These Strawberry Shortcake Bars are a favorite summer dessert with an out of this world CRUMBLE topping!
- 1 box vanilla cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3oz.) package strawberry JELLO mix, dry
- 1 (3 oz.) package vanilla instant pudding mix, dry
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, divided
COOL WHIP FROSTING:
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip topping, thawed
For the full recipe and directions, visit Deliciously Sprinkled HERE!