Banana splits. Is there anything more classic than a delicious banana split?? Nope, no way. Bananas, cherries, and nuts – plus any and all fixin’s you could possibly want – all together in one dish. Banana Split Fluff Salad takes that to a whole new level!
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (3 oz) box instant banana pudding
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple, with juices
- 1 (8 oz) frozen whipped topping
- 1/4-1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped, plus extra for garnish
- 2 (10 oz) jars maraschino cherries, halved
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Mix sliced bananas with 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix with crushed pineapple, with juices, until thickened.
- Fold in frozen whipped topping, then mix in marshmallows, nuts, bananas, chocolate chips, and maraschino cherries
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour. Serve Banana Split Fluff Salad chilled.