Fall is upon us and you know what that means…..Pumpkin everything! Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars are a delicious treat and super easy to make. These bars are so soft and moist and the little bits of chocolate just make them sing. They have lots of pumpkin flavor and you’ll love all those sweet spices!
- 2 cups (258g) all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 3 tsp (6g) pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup (113g) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (110g) packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (242g) canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups (232g) mini semi sweet chocolate chips
For the full recipe, visit Cooking Classy HERE!