- 1 lb chicken tenders, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley The Original Ranch
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup panko or bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Marinate the chicken with the ranch dressing, salt and black pepper. Mix the panko with Parmesan cheese.
- Coat the chicken generously with panko mixture. Arrange them nicely on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until they turn light to golden brown. Serve immediately with the Ranch dressing.
Source: Rasa Malaysia