Thai Style Fried Bananas Recipe is a simple and quick dish than you can whip up for a dessert that is sure to impress your guests. This delicious dessert is made from ripe bananas dipped in a rice flour and coconut batter, then deep fried to make it crisp.
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- 2 tablespoons All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 2 tablespoons Rice flour
- 2 tablespoons Corn flour
- 2 tablespoons Dessicated Coconut
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cardamom Powder (Elaichi) , (optional)
- Sunflower Oil , to drizzle
- 1/4 cup Rice flour , for coating
- Sesame seeds (Til seeds) , for coating
For the full recipe, visit Archana’s Kitchen HERE!