Combine the best of Philly into one ultimate sandwich! A Philly Cheesesteak and a Philly Soft Pretzel collide to create the best Philly cheesesteak recipe – the Philly Cheesesteak Grilled Cheese Sandwich!
- 1 lb ribeye steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 4 pretzel buns (or other bun)
For the full recipe visit We’re Parents here!