Celebrating the start of fall means making all the delicious soups you can think of. When planning your next meal, add this Philly Cheese Steak Soup Bread Bowl to your list. The classic cheese steak sandwich served up as a rich and creamy soup in a bread bowl.
- 2 packages Gary’s QuickSteak + WOW seasoning packets
- 3 medium sized green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 medium sweet yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package white mushrooms, chopped
- 4 Tablespoon salted butter
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (32 ounce) cartons beef stock
- 2 bay leaves
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/3 cup corn starch dissolved in 1/3 cup water
- 8 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- Bread bowls for serving, optional
- Additional shredded Provolone for serving.
For the full recipe visit An Affair From The Heart HERE!