Mexican Lasagna is awesome. The beef mixture includes refried beans, diced green chilies and taco seasoning and is layered between noodles cheese. Then a salsa mixture is poured over top before baking. And get this, NEWS FLASH: You don’t have to pre-cook the noodles!
- 2 lbs. 93% or 96% lean ground beef
- 16 oz. can refried beans
- 4 oz. can chopped green chilies
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning or Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 2 8-oz. bags Colby Jack cheese shredded, divided use
- 16 oz. box uncooked lasagna noodles
- 24 oz. jar Pace mild or medium chunky salsa divided use (or your favorite salsa)
- 2 cups water see note below
- 16 oz. ctn. sour cream
- 2.25 oz. can ripe olives sliced, drained, for garnish
- 3 green onions chopped, for garnish
- 3 small roma tomatoes chopped, for garnish
For the full recipe visit Can’t Stay Out of The Kitchen here!