What do you get when you put cheese together with steak? Heaven. Stuffed with a cream cheese mixture and caramelized onions, this Cheesy Stuffed Flank Steak is a delicious way to enjoy this cut of beef.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 yellow onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup beef broth
CREAM CHEESE MIXTURE
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 ounces gorgonzola
- 3 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 whole flank steak (2 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
For the full recipe, visit I Am Homesteader HERE!