Macaroni Cheese Stuffed Meatloaf is the perfect way to bring new life to the classic meatloaf. No more boring dinners with this surprise center!
- 1 pkg. (7-1/4 oz.) KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Dinner
- 2 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Sauce, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup HEINZ Tomato Ketchup
- Heat oven to 350ºF
- Prepare Dinner as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, mix meat, onions, bread crumbs, egg and 2 Tbsp. A.1. just until blended.
- Divide meat mixture in half; pat each half into 10×8-inch rectangle on sheet of parchment paper.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cheddar.
- Mix remaining cheddar with Dinner; spread over meat mixture, starting at one short end of each rectangle and spreading to within 3 inches of opposite end.
- Roll up each rectangle, starting at Dinner-covered end and removing parchment as meatloaf is rolled; press ends and edges of meatloaf together to seal.
- Use parchment to transfer meatloaves, seam sides down, to 2 (13×9-inch) pans sprayed with cooking spray. Discard parchment.
- Bake meatloaves 25 min.
- Whisk ketchup and remaining A.1. until blended; spoon over meatloaves.
- Sprinkle with reserved cheddar.
- Bake 10 min. or until meatloaves are done (160ºF). Let stand 10 min. before slicing to serve.