Make everyone their own personal meatloaf with this Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf Balls recipe! It will be a family favorite!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- ½ onion, finely diced
- 2 slices bread, finely diced
- ½ cup milk
- 3 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt and pepper
- 8 slices of bacon
- ¼ cup ketchup or tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, add diced bread slices and milk and toss until coated with milk; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add ground beef, onion, Worcestershire sauce, onion soup mix, garlic powder, 2 eggs, salt and pepper and mix until just combined. Add in the bread and milk mixture and mix until well incorporated.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, divide the mixture into 8 portions. Roll into a ball and wrap with a slice of bacon being sure that there is some overlap. Place on a foil lined baking tray and top with a dollop of ketchup smoothed to cover the surface. Place in the oven and bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until cooked throughout.
Source: Jessica Burns