This mouth-watering mashed potato casserole is topped with Corn, Cheddar Cheese, Tyson Chicken Strips, and a drizzle of brown gravy! It’s easy to make ahead of time and bake later for a quick family dinner!
For Homemade Mashed Potatoes:
- 5 medium Russet Potatoes, of equal size
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup half and half, warmed
- 5 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- 6 Tyson Chicken Strips
- .87 oz. packet Brown Gravy Mix
For full instructions visit The Cozy Cook!
Storing your Chicken Mashed Potato Casserole:
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge and are best if used within 3 days.
- You can reheat in the microwave or in an oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- You can also freeze leftovers in an airtight container, it’s best if used within 3 months.