Fruity Watermelon Jello Shots
These Watermelon Jello Shots are bursting with delicious fruity flavors with a beautiful presentation that’s perfect for a party! Fresh fruits are molded in jello inside a half watermelon with your favorite adult beverage added!
TIPS AND SECRETS FOR MAKING THE BEST WATERMELON JELLO SHOTS
- You can substitute different fruits, but avoid kiwi or pineapple, which contain enzymes that will prevent the jello from setting properly.
- For alcoholic jello shots, the best liquor choices are your favorite rum or vodka. Some other options are tequila or triple sec.
- For non-alcoholic jello shots, replace the liquor with a clear juice concentrate like apple juice or cranberry juice.
- The recipe includes 1/2 cup of spirits, which is 4 ounces. You can adjust the amount to suit your crowd without affecting the recipe.
- Before you place in the fridge to set, try to pop or remove any bubbles that may have risen to the surface.
- 1 medium-large watermelon
- 1 cup mango chunks, 1 large mango
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1 cup melon chunks, cantaloupe or honeydew, sliced
- 1/2 cup rum, or vodka, optional
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 3 tbsp unflavored gelatin powder, 3/4 ounce, I used Knox
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
For the full recipe and tips to making Fruity Watermelon Jello Shots visit Tip Buzz here!
3 thoughts on “Fruity Watermelon Jello Shots”
Pingback: Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles With Only 3 Ingredients!
Pingback: How To Make Michael Myers Halloween Jell-O Cup Shooters
Pingback: Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips Is A Sweet Summertime Treat