If you are looking for a summertime snack that is sweet, delicious and simple, you have come to the right place. Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips is great for dessert, a snack or a to bring to a pot luck. You can use any fruits you want, so the possibilities are endless!
- Cinnamon Crisps:
- 8 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 25 corn tortillas (or substitute 10 (10-inch) flour tortillas)
- Fruit Salsa:
- 1 granny smith apple
- 1 fuji apple (or other red skinned apple)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 kiwis
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade or raspberry preserves
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar (more or less to taste)
For the full recipe, visit The Spruce Eats HERE!