- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup brown or coconut sugar
- Pre heat the oven to 425.
- Combine the garlic powder, paprika and salt in small bowl. Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the mixture on both the top and bottom.
- Wrap each chicken breast in two slices of bacon, starting at the end of chicken breast and on the bottom.
- When the breasts are wrapped, place them seam-side down in a 9×13” baking pan.
- Bake the breasts in the preheated oven at 425 for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, evenly sprinkle brown sugar over the breasts and return to the oven to cook for about 5 minutes or until 157-159° internally.
- Baste the breasts with drippings and then broil the breasts for 2-3 minutes. Do not overcook.
Source: 40 Aprons