Ready for a dessert that’s as refreshing as it is indulgent? Meet our Cheesecake Fruit Salad – a delightful blend of luscious fruits swirled into a creamy, tangy cheesecake-inspired dressing. This recipe magically melds the richness of a cheesecake with the lightness of a fruit salad, resulting in a dish that’s wonderfully unique. Whether you’re looking for a show-stopping dessert for your next gathering, a satisfying afternoon snack, or even an exciting breakfast option, this cheesecake fruit salad checks all the boxes. Simple to make, a joy to eat, and a vibrant addition to any table, this recipe is a true celebration of flavors and textures!
- A tub of whipped cream cheese spread (8-oz., Philadelphia, or your preferred brand)
- A cup of thawed frozen whipped topping
- A quarter cup of creamy, vanilla whole-milk Greek-style yogurt
- A quarter cup of sifted powdered sugar
- A teaspoon of fresh lemon juice (squeezed from a small lemon)
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract for that extra hint of flavor
- Five cups of chopped ripe fruit (feel free to experiment with pineapple, honeydew melon, mango, kiwi, red grapes, or whatever tickles your fancy)
- Time to whip up the cheesecake filling! In a large bowl, mix the whipped cream cheese, the thawed whipped topping, the yogurt, the powdered sugar, the lemon juice, and the vanilla extract. Keep whisking until all these ingredients become one smooth, creamy delight.
- Now comes the fun part – adding the fruit. Gently mix your chosen fruits into the creamy cheesecake filling. Take care not to mush the fruit; we want to maintain those bite-sized pieces.
- The final step? Serve it up cold! This recipe is best enjoyed when it’s refreshing and chilled.
Enjoy this fruity fiesta, perfect for a light dessert or a snack on a warm day!