Welcome to a recipe that’s the life of the party! Our Strawberry Margarita Mini Cheesecakes combine the best of a classic cocktail with the decadence of a creamy dessert. Each bite delivers a zesty tang from the limeade, complemented by the sweetness of strawberries, all nestled into a crunchy graham cracker base. And the best part? They’re perfectly portioned, making them an ideal treat for parties or gatherings. These delightful minis are more than just a dessert – they’re a fun, fruity twist on the traditional cheesecake that captures the joy and zest of a summertime fiesta. So let’s raise a glass (or a cheesecake) to this incredibly delicious fusion of flavors!
- 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 6 tablespoons of melted butter
- Two 8 oz. packages of room temperature cream cheese
- ½ cup of frozen limemade concentrate
- ½ cup of fresh strawberries, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of strawberry preserves
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- ¾ cup of heavy cream
- Strawberry slices, lime slices and fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- Begin by lining 12 muffin cups with foil cupcake liners and giving them a light spray of cooking oil.
- In a bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs and 2 tablespoons of sugar. Pour in the melted butter and stir until the crumbs have evenly absorbed the butter.
- Split this crumbly mixture equally amongst the cupcake liners (about 2 tablespoons per liner). Press the crumbs down using the base of a glass to make a compact layer.
- Now, let’s make the cheesecake filling. Into a food processor, add the cream cheese, limemade concentrate, chopped strawberries, strawberry preserves, and honey. Blend until you have a smooth mixture.
- Distribute the cream cheese mixture evenly into the cupcake liners. Cover them up and put them in the freezer until they are solid – this could take about 8 hours or, even better, leave them overnight.
- When you’re ready to serve, whip the heavy cream and the remaining tablespoon of sugar together at medium-high speed until it forms stiff peaks (this should take about 2 minutes). If you’re feeling fancy, transfer this to a pastry bag with a medium star tip.
- Remember to peel the papers off the frozen mini cheesecakes. Decorate each with a dollop or piped star of whipped cream. For that extra touch, garnish with strawberry slices, lime slices and perhaps a sprig of fresh mint.
And voila, you’ve got delicious Strawberry Margarita Mini Cheesecakes to serve up as an impressive dessert! Enjoy!