These Cheeseburger Meatballs are a fun twist on the classic cheeseburger, packed with all the flavors you love. The combination of ground beef, cheddar cheese, onions, and pickles creates a mouthwatering taste reminiscent of a juicy cheeseburger. Enjoy these meatballs as a crowd-pleasing appetizer at parties or serve them as a creative main course. They’re sure to be a hit!
- 1 pound (450g) ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pickles
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese for topping
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, breadcrumbs, chopped onion, chopped pickles, shredded cheddar cheese, ketchup, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Shape the mixture into meatballs, about 1-2 inches in diameter, and place them on the prepared baking sheet. Leave a little space between each meatball.
- Bake the meatballs in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until they are cooked through and nicely browned.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven and sprinkle additional shredded cheddar cheese over each meatball. Return them to the oven for another 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Optional: If desired, sprinkle sesame seeds over the meatballs for a burger-like appearance.
- Serve the Cheeseburger Meatballs as a delicious appetizer, or assemble them into sliders with mini burger buns. They’re also great served over a bed of lettuce as a salad topping.