- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- ½ Tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- ⅔ Cup Chopped Pecans
- ¼ Cup Shredded Cheese optional
- Brown Sugar or coconut sugar optional
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Place the sweet potatoes in a baking tray and pierce them with a fork, then bake until soft.
- Once the sweet potatoes are cooked remove from the oven and allow them to cool until ready to handle.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise, then gently scoop out the insides into a bowl. Stir in the spices and using a fork mix to combine and mash the sweet potato flesh.
- Scoop this filling back into the sweet potato skins. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and chopped pecans and return to the oven.
- Bake at 400°F for 8-10 minutes, until hot and melty. Enjoy!
Source: Healthy Fitness Meals