This recipe is really just a regular buffalo chicken dip that’s placed into a hollowed out loaf of bread, like a french bread, topped with even more cheese and baked until the dip has melted.
This buffalo chicken recipe to great to munch on or for any other special occasion where you want to impress your guests!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- hot sauce to taste (I use 1/4 cup Franks Red Hot)
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning* (optional)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced or shredded
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 large French loaf, top cut off and hollowed out (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
For the full recipe visit Closet Cooking!