These easy Andes cookies are perfectly chewy, packed with just right amount of melty mint chocolate chunks!
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour or whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder — optional but delicious
- 1 1/4 cups chopped Andes mints or Andes Crème de Menthe Baking Chips
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar — light or dark
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter — melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk or nonfat milk
For the full recipe visit Well Plated!