Pigs In A Blanket With Chili Cheese Dip combines a cheesy, chili dip surrounded by perfectly baked pigs in a blanket for a show-stopping dip at your next party (whenever that is allowed)!
Pigs in a Blanket
- 1 tube Crescent Roll dough
- 1 package cocktail wieners
- olive oil (for brushing the tops)
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can chili (with or without beans)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, plus more for sprinkling on top
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Unroll Crescent roll dough and cut each triangle into three even slices/triangles.
- Take a cocktail wiener and roll up in one of the slices of dough to form each “Pig in a Blanket”.
- Set each Pig in a Blanket next to each other in a skillet, pie pan, or shallow baking dish, forming the circular wreath shape. Use a pastry brush to brush the top of each one lightly with olive oil.
- In a mixing bowl, mix softened cream cheese, chili and cheese. Pour mixture evenly into center of wreath.
- Sprinkle the top of the dip (not the pigs in a blanket) with plenty of extra cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the dip is bubbly and the cheese has fully melted. Serve warm!