Shrimp Scampi Pizza
Do you love shrimp scampi? If you do you will love this shrimp scampi pizza made right in your very own kitchen!
- 1 lb frozen medium shrimp, thawed out and liquid squeezed
- 2-3 cups part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2-3 tbsp pesto sauce
- 2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 store bought whole wheat pizza dough, you can also make your own
- 1 oz fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- With a pizza roller or rolling pin, I actually use both, roll out your pizza dough all the way to the edge of your pizza stone or prefer pizza baking pan. Spread about 2-3 tablespoons of the pesto sauce over the pizza followed by the mozzarella cheese.
- Arranged the shrimp and onions over the top followed by the garlic and half the parsley. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown a bit and the top in bubbling. I baked mine for about 18 minutes.
- Let the pizza sit for 5 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining parsley over the pizza and serve your Shrimp Scampi Pizza.
Source: Eat Good 4 Life
One thought on “Shrimp Scampi Pizza”
Pingback: Sheet Pan Surf N' Turf Fajitas Are Restaurant Quality