These Reese’s Peanut Butter Mini Cheesecakes are so easy! The crust is made from a full size Reese’s peanut butter cup.
- 16 Reese’s peanut butter cups , regular sized (and additional for topping if desired)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- optional whipped cream
- optional additional chopped peanut butter cups
- optional sprinkles
For the full recipe, visit The Girl Who Ate Everything here!