Cheeseburger salad loaded with ground beef, lettuce, tomato, onion and a special big mac sauce that tastes just like the big mac from McDonald’s without the added carbs and fats!
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE BIG MAC SALAD
- Ground beef: You can easily swap the ground beef for ground chicken or turkey if you want. It tastes excellent either way.
- Diced onions: You can’t have a big mac without some diced onions, can you?
- Salt & pepper: All you need is 1/2 teaspoon of each, and it will be seasoned perfectly.
- Romaine Lettuce: I like to chop it pretty fine, just like it would be on a traditional big mac. So yummy!
- Red onion: Using a little bit of red onion adds some lovely vibrant color to the salad as well as flavor.
- Shredded Cheddar cheese: Cheddar cheese is the best to add to this incredible salad. You could also use mozzarella, pepper jack, or anything else you enjoy also.
- Tomato: They are completely optional, but I love the way they taste, and they are great for enhancing the salad.
- Dill Pickles: You’ll need some dill pickles for the salad itself as well as some diced pickles for the sauce.
- Mayo: Using mayo will make the sauce super creamy and flavorful.
- Mustard: You could exchange the mustard for French or Thousand Island dressing if you prefer. No matter which way you make it, it’s so good you could eat it with a spoon.
- Seasonings: Just a little bit of smoked paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder will give you the best flavor ever.
For the full recipe visit Gimme Delicious!