- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 box Vanilla Honey Graham Cookies
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake pan with greased baking cups.
- In a large bowl, prepare the brownie mix as directed on box. Set aside.
- Put a circle of the graham cookies at the bottom of each baking cup. The cookies are larger than the cups, so you’ll have to break them around the edges to make a smaller circle.
- Save the pieces you break off and crush into crumbs. They’ll be used for topping later.
- Place a generous amount of the brownie batter into each cup on top of the cookie.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove brownies and top with a handful of mini marshmallows.
- Bake for another 5-6 minutes until the marshmallows melt and just start to get golden brown on top.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and top with remaining graham cookie crumbs.
Source: Hungry Blonde