Peach desserts come in many forms but this one definitely takes the cake! Warm and juicy Baked Peaches with a caramel oat crumble and vanilla ice cream! Baked peaches make the perfect light, warm and easy dessert!
- 3 ripe freestone peaches
- 2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 Tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons cold salted butter , cut into pieces
- caramel sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- vanilla Ice Cream (optional)
For the full recipe, visit Tastes Better From Scratch HERE!