Baked Hot Pastrami Sliders
- 12 Hawaiian Sweet Rolls or Dinner Rolls
- 5 tablespoons Mustard divided
- 12 slices deli Pastrami
- 1 cup sliced Jalapenos 15-17 pieces
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 2 tablespoons Poppy Seeds
- 12 slices Swiss Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a pan and whisk in two tablespoons mustard, honey and poppy seeds. Set aside.
- Slice the rolls in half and place the bottom half in a baking dish.
- Spread two tablespoons mustard on the bottom half of the dinner rolls and divide pastrami, swiss cheese and jalapenos evenly all over the rolls. Place the other half on top.
- Spread the butter mixture generously all over the top of the rolls, making sure to get into the crevices.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot.
Source: The Recipe Critic