Sheet Pan Cheesy Eggs In A Basket
No matter what you call this dish, you can guarantee it will be delicious. Cheesy Sheet Pan Eggs in a Basket is an easy breakfast that everyone will love (even if you call it something different). What do you call eggs in a basket?
- 8 slices of bread
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease the surface of a sheet pan with cooking oil spray.
- Use a 2.5 inch biscuit cutter to cut out the center of each slice of bread. You can use the bread circles for another recipe!
- Place toasts onto sheet pan. Crack an egg into the center of each toast. Sprinkle cheese over each piece.
- Cook in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until egg whites are set. Season egg with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve immediately