- 1 Can of Crescent Rolls
- 1 Cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Package of Bacon
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Cut the bacon in half and fry until crispy. Set bacon aside on a plate with paper towels.
- Crack open the eggs. Add pepper and milk to the eggs and scramble. Set scrambled eggs aside.
- To assemble the rolls, lay out a triangular piece. Starting at the wider end, put a slice of bacon, a spoonful of eggs and some shredded cheese.
- Roll the crescent from wide end to small end. (Tucking in the ends at first helps.)
- Place the rolls on a baking sheet and bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes. (Just wait until they are nice and golden brown!)
- Let the rolls cool off and enjoy!